Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Finally...

I've gotten around to posting! And it's a long'en...get ready. Get those glasses prepped for some pictures. You might be here awhile, grab a drink and a snack...I prefer ice coffee and chocolate covered almonds...yum.

The last two weeks have been uber busy! I had my first fully involved with event with the Downtown Business Council last Friday. It went sooooooo well! I was extremely pleased and I believe that everyone that went had a great time! I am so happy...here are pictures from that night. Big wee one got to see the Ugly Step Sisters from Cinderella (our local ballet company is performing Cinderella)...she was so excited! I also got a picture of her with Cinderella (the dirty dungy Cinderella, not the pretty princess one), but these ugly sisters were hysterical! Dude looked like a lady!



Here's a family shot. The weathers was amazing! You couldn't ask for better strolling the streets weather.
Big wee one was enjoying a big giant lollypop!Little wee one enjoying an ice cream cone with no ice cream. (I try to keep things semi-clean!)Big wee one getting her face painted by a "princess" aka: the local dairy/farmer's princess (no offense princess, I just can't remember which one you were) And hanging with her favorite babysitter!


Ok, let me be honest here for a second, I'm being easily distracted by the dread-lock dude on American Idol (he got the boot tonight)...he's an interesting cat. I'm back on track now though...


Saturday morning, was my MOMs Club Mother's Brunch, which is always guaranteed a good time. We do a month of secret sister swapping leading up to the brunch and then we reveal ourselves. I totally did not know who my secret sister was, but was pleasantly surprised when she revealed herself. She really went above and beyond with my gifts! She gave me burned cd's (totally rock! Big wee one now asks to listen to the "tootsie roll song" when we get into the car), panties (I have a new pair for every day of the week...and then some!), chocolate, bubbles & chalk for the girls...all kinds of good stuff. She even stole my huge planter off my porch, and I didn't even notice! For a whole month! I'm really out there sometimes! Even when it was sitting on the steps of the restaurant outside when I walked up, I still didn't even notice it was mine! My final gift from her was great as well. The flowers in my pot for my porch, new panties (again), apple martini mix and shaker, a new bag, and two cookbooks! I love my MOMs club!!


These two ladies ROCK! This isn't a great picture of H. Randy Randt, but she freakin' ROCKS! She is always there for me for a good laugh, an ear to vent to, a meal when my family needs to be fed, she's goes above and beyond in the world of friendship...and she LOVES SCRAPBOOKING! Ms. J Showhopper has the best heart in the world! She's so caring of her friends and I love that she just lays it out there. She's the kind of friend that will tell you how it is and if I have a big boog in my nose...she ROCKS as well! I love these ladies!
This girl is so freakin' funny!! I was in her presence when the infamous ripping of the pants occured! I still laugh about that. I think Big wee one thinks her son is her brother. A Great friendship is blooming here. Something new that has been going down in the Flohr house is that Big wee one keeps telling me about her baby brother named Derek...interesting. Does she know something that I'm not aware of?? Believe me folks, there is no baby brother in the near future.This was the planter that was stolen off of my front porch, and the big 'ol skivies that came with it...hehe!This is one of my besties Ray...she's funny. That's T ignoring me. She didn't want to smile for the camera. Ray cuts her own hair! It amazes me! Last week it was to her shoulders and on a whim (good choice) she cut it. LOVE IT! I wish I could roll with the short hair like that!The MOMS Club of Chambersburg East...well, the majority of us. :-)The lax team has been doing AMAZING! Paul is in Harrisburg right now voting on who will make the "all-star" team...sorry I can't remember the official term, maybe its All-Penn?? Either way, the team has been doing great! They won their game tonight (14-3) and they won their games last week. I'm bummed I'm going to miss their first game on the turf under the lights (on Friday), but the girls and I will be celebrating my grandmother's 80th birthday at the Greenbrier. It will be a good time, and I'm looking forward to seeing all of my cousins and the rest of my family.


I'll finish with a few pics of the girls being cute, and then I need to hit the sack, or take my toe nail polish off, or wash my face...anything to keep me awake until Paul is safe and sound at home. My girlfriend died my hair earlier this evening, I don't have a picture of that, but I do have a picture of her adorable kids. I'll post that as well.


Give these two some barbies and they won't bother you for HOURS! They are great friends! And so cute together, listening to their conversations crack me up! We'll miss them for sure when they move! A great, great friend and her little buddha man! Adorable isn't he?! I can't believe she's moving, who am I going to watch the Hills with? Who am I going to run to Targe' with after the kids go to bed? Who's going to bring me a random breakfast at the exact moment I'm running late with the girls in the morning? Or an ice coffee when I get home from work? She's the BEST!! A great listener and funny...and heck, she's Asian! LOL...we laugh about that all the time, it's not anything racial, she forgets that she's asian (korean really) at times. Way funny! Thanks for dying my hair!

All the kids. After we at mexican and enjoyed ice cream. They are a messy bunch, but they are cute!

The girls being their adorable selves.



Wow...this post took over an hour (I'm not going to count the distractions from American Idol and Real World). Paul just got home with the results for our plalyers (now I can go to sleep!) and sounds like there was some great representation from Chambersburg Lax! Representin' Woop-Woop! One of our players was voted 1st team Mid-Penn and was nominated for H.S. All American. Total we had 2 for 1st team and 3 second teamers and 5 honorable mentions...not bad for a 2nd year varisty program! GOOOOO Trojans!!!

No comments: