Friday, May 30, 2008
Ha...don't be jealous, especially my Tejas friends. I know you all have been lounging by the pool for weeks now...WEEKS! Last week, I wore my thermals under my pants to Paul's final lax game so I wouldn't freeze my rear off...today, I wore a tank and I was sweating! Excuse me, glowing ;-) (I don't want to sound like a hog, I don't sweat like a pig, I glow like a lady!)
I sat out all morning, working the garage sale with "C" and got some sun. Ate a bowl full of the the BIGGEST strawberries EVER, and got some sun (did I already say that?). Tomorrow morning, I'll finish the garage sale and hopefully I won't get drenched. Peeps have been telling me that they've heard it's supposed to rain tomorrow...better not rain on my parade! I have crap to sell (see previous post...and then come buy my crap!). I need to raise a little extra funds to go see the new Sex in the City movie. Can't wait!
Toodles....for those locals...next weekend is the grand opening of the brewery. Buy your tickets and meet us there!!
Thursday, May 29, 2008
Some...not so good, but one man's crap is another man's treasure :-)
Friday morning. 7:30-noon...I'm hoping to make MILLIONS (in my best pinky to the mouth dr. evil voice.) I'll let you know how that goes selling all my 50 cent and dollar items...lol.
See how she didn't dance, she just posed for me the whole time. Goof ball...it was sweet though, and she sure looked cute.
TGIF...Have a great weekend!
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Thursday, May 22, 2008
But finally slowing down.
Paul mentioned tonight that the lax banquet is on June 3rd...the same night as the Downtown Business Council's Annual Meeting. I'm extremely bummed, but am hoping that I can make it to the banquet before it's over. :-( I really want to be there to see the seniors (we've become attached to a few of them) and hear Paul talk. We shall see....
I took these photos of"K" and her boyfriend before Sr. Prom.
Sunday, May 18, 2008
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog
- The first thing that attracted me to my husband were his muscular legs...then his amazing blue eyes. He ran past me while playing in a lacrosse game, his legs were so muscular, and then we locked eyes, he doesn't remember this, but I do...and basically that's all that counts right :-)
- I HATE folding laundry and putting it away! I don't mind transporting it to the washer then to the dryer, but actually folding it and putting it away is a whole nother story. Don't ask Paul about it, that's probably #1 on his list of things that drives him crazy about me...can't help he's a folding machine! We interviewed and sent in a tape to be on the Rachael Ray show for his folding speed!
- I LOVE LOVE LOVE to scrap! And within the past year I have fallen in LOVE with digi scrapping! I'm quite proud to say that I've been published twice in Memory Maker's Magazine with 2 differnt digi layouts.
- Sometimes, when Paul is out of town or he won't be home late, I'll let Big wee one sleep with me :-) She's a good snuggler...or on the even more rare occasion we'll take a nap together.
- When Little wee one was born, we had a scare with her foot. It was turned in, and we had to have x-rays done when she was just hours old and then sent to Hershey Medical Center to have it examined, thinking it might be Club Foot. It ended up just being the way she was positioned in my womb...little stinker :-)
- My grandfather owned a couple of railroads when I was growing up. That's a random little fact, who owns railroads?? My Grandpa that's who... :-)
- Let's see....what can the last one be?? hmmmmm...my favorite drink is a margarita on the rocks with no salt. My favorite beer is Foster's or Blue Moon...and I'm thinking one of the beers from the new brewery opening soon will go into this list, they have a summer citrus ale and a watermelon beer....sounds good to me :-)
Now I need to tag 7 people...I'll poast that tomorrow...I'm tired :-) Good Night!
Thursday, May 15, 2008
I'd love to chat more, but Grey's is coming on and I've got to get ready. More later my bloggin' buddies!
Wednesday, May 7, 2008
This girl is so freakin' funny!! I was in her presence when the infamous ripping of the pants occured! I still laugh about that. I think Big wee one thinks her son is her brother. A Great friendship is blooming here. Something new that has been going down in the Flohr house is that Big wee one keeps telling me about her baby brother named Derek...interesting. Does she know something that I'm not aware of?? Believe me folks, there is no baby brother in the near future.This was the planter that was stolen off of my front porch, and the big 'ol skivies that came with it...hehe!This is one of my besties Ray...she's funny. That's T ignoring me. She didn't want to smile for the camera. Ray cuts her own hair! It amazes me! Last week it was to her shoulders and on a whim (good choice) she cut it. LOVE IT! I wish I could roll with the short hair like that!The MOMS Club of Chambersburg East...well, the majority of us. :-)The lax team has been doing AMAZING! Paul is in Harrisburg right now voting on who will make the "all-star" team...sorry I can't remember the official term, maybe its All-Penn?? Either way, the team has been doing great! They won their game tonight (14-3) and they won their games last week. I'm bummed I'm going to miss their first game on the turf under the lights (on Friday), but the girls and I will be celebrating my grandmother's 80th birthday at the Greenbrier. It will be a good time, and I'm looking forward to seeing all of my cousins and the rest of my family.
All the kids. After we at mexican and enjoyed ice cream. They are a messy bunch, but they are cute!
Wow...this post took over an hour (I'm not going to count the distractions from American Idol and Real World). Paul just got home with the results for our plalyers (now I can go to sleep!) and sounds like there was some great representation from Chambersburg Lax! Representin' Woop-Woop! One of our players was voted 1st team Mid-Penn and was nominated for H.S. All American. Total we had 2 for 1st team and 3 second teamers and 5 honorable mentions...not bad for a 2nd year varisty program! GOOOOO Trojans!!!