I love how she's watching in the background...tehe...protective big sister!Congratulations again...it looks like you will have lots of help :)
Monday, April 27, 2009
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
BWO sat in the car most of the time during an Earth Day playgroup we went to. She kept getting cold and mad at me because I was doing a rain dance...lol. At 4 years old I'm already embarrassing my daughter!She actually let me take pictures of her smiling at me! But sadly, none of them turned out all that great :(Freezing her tooshie off at the Earth Day playgroup we had this afternoon...GO GREEN!
Monday, April 20, 2009
Sunday, April 19, 2009
Thursday, April 16, 2009
After breakfast, we got dressed and headed over to Mimi & G-pa's house where this went on...The girls had a blast searching their house for eggs and eating all the treats immediately. I bet that took up a good 2 hours. After filling their tummies with treats, we headed outside to play on the swing set.We topped off the afternoon with a freaking fabulous ham and fixings, cupcakes and cheesecake. What a nice and relaxing day, with beautiful weather, and nice family to surround ourselves with.
**Side note #2** Little wee one now does this: YEAH!!
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
- My kids don't like soda...can you tell?? Actually, Little wee one would probably like it if I actually let them drink soda, but I don't. Big wee one does not drink soda, at all...she doesn't like the bubbles.
- Big wee one took this picture of me, and I thought it was perfect to "show off" my AVM. So, there it is. Looks smaller then it was, which was the point of everything previously done.
- When its so pretty out like it was 2 Sundays ago, we spend as much time as possible outside. We stay out until bedtime, because who knows when we'll be out again with the weather patterns we get in this area. I decided to fill some plastic containers with rice and ABC noodles and the girls went to town...
- Another thing that the girls can spend hours doing. I'm pretty sure we are going to go through GALLONS of these!
- Big wee one doesn't really have a "lovie", but she does love this guy! And on occasion she invites him to partake in the activities that she loves...here he is veggin'.
- Easter Sunday was almost as exciting as Christmas
- These two were really practicing their dance moves while we visited them. It was so cute and I just love this picture!
- If you are going to fly, the only way to fly is...like SUPERMAN
- Every weekend. Every.single.weekend. This is what we see from Paul. We love that he keeps Mommy's car clean!!
- We miss you friends!! Hope to see you soon!
Saturday, April 11, 2009
She has some killer eyes...she wanted me to take this picture of her with this purple flower that turned blue in the pictures.One day, I will get a picture of this little girl's eyes...they are so cool looking, but she moves too much and they are blurry or she won't look at me directly or the sun isn't hitting them in the right light...you get the jist, but she sure is cute! (in my opinion)