- my loving husband and two adorable little girls...who may drive me crazy at times, but what's life without a little hectic in it??
- the roof over my head and the clothes on my back
- my parents and my in-laws...both wonderful in their own ways
- my brothers and sister-in-law...and my niece, i miss them all terribly
- my friends, who sometimes are the only people that make any sense in my life (as in they get that my kids aren't perfect and that sometimes i just cry)
- our babysitter, who loves the girls and the girls love her
- digi scrapping and the girls who dig it with me :-)
- cameras for catpuring all the special moments in life
- my new oven...for not setting off the fire alarm all the time!
- my job and the people i work with
- life in general...sometimes i think i have it bad, but then look around me and realize that life isn't so bad after all and that it could be much MUCH worse.
I hope you all have a wonderful turkey day. We'll be leaving shortly to head down to the beach to spend turkey day with Paul's mom and step-dad. It will be nice to get away, I just hope the girls are in delightful moods!
I've been baking since last night...I love this time of year, for all its baking glory :-)
Here are some pictures of the girls off of my mom's camera. Travel safely and eat lots of good stuff!And a sweet little video of Paul and Little wee one...I'm not sure why Paul starts rapping about a knife, and I think its funny when LWO looks at the camera and says, "Cheeese".