- PACK! Everything...clothes, makeup, hair accesories, jewelry, skivvies...all of it.
- Deliver sandwich board signs to a couple of my work cronies downtown. Our last First Friday event is this Friday.
- PACK....my reading materials for the ride, camera and charger, repack a new purse...ugh
- Clean my bathrooms
- Do the minutes from the September DBC Meeting
- Kiss my girls 1001 times and then some, because I'm going to miss them uberly! *sigh*
- Change the sheets on my bed and put my duve cover on for my in-laws, who are staying at our casa while we are gone to watch the wee ones.
- PACK...so what, I've said it already, I get it...but I really haven't packed a thing.
- Paint my toenails and file my broken nail.
- Email the superindent of my HS and give him a head count for football tickets, call the HS and let them know folks will be going to the pep-rally and then call the dinner place, give and give them a head count on meal choices.
- Oh wait, I'm not done...drive my in-laws around town and show them the places to be and when to be there.
- Kiss the girls some more and put away their clothes that I folded this evening.
Ok, well, I'm POSITIVE there is more to do, but I won't have time to do it all, so it just might not get done. The world will go on...good night and maybe if I get the chance I'll send a little hello from Tejas :-)
Flashing back to the '06...Princess Fairy big wee one and the Little one who adores her...cuteness.