Tuesday, October 28, 2008

10 on Tuesday

  1. We had a FANTASTIC family day today :-) EVERYONE cleaned the house. BWO (Big Wee One/Little Wee One... Thanks Mrs. Barclay for the initial idea) :-) dusted, everything. LWO pretended to vacumn, really she pushed the buttons. Paul rearranged furniture. I, did 3 loads of laundry, vacumned, changed poopy diapers, made dinner, and dusted...lol, Paul did dusting and cleaning of windows as well...we were all on a cleaning kick.

  1. Don't count on that to last long with me. Though since my mother-in-law has been here (when we were in Tejas) I've mopped the floors twice! I know, I'm shocked as well. But I was completely embarrassed that I didn't have a chance to do it before they came to stay, and then found out that she did; that I've decided to keep up with it on a much regular basis :-) So far, so good.


  2. We had a fabulous weekend...I scrapped a lot! I had some friends over Friday night, and then Saturday I stopped by a weekend crop some scrap friends put together. I was hoping to stay and scrap, but when I came home I fell asleep, so I ended up not going back, but I did scrap some more when I woke up.

  3. Sunday, I scrapped some more after mopping my floors :-)



  4. BWO had her first sleep over at a friend's house by herself...she LOVED it! And from what I heard was a good girl.


  5. Tonight, BWO told me, "Mommy, you make the yummiest food in the whole world." She's right you know ;-)


  6. Saturday, Paul and I will celebrate our 5th wedding anniversary, and then later in the month we'll celebrate 11 years of love :-) We are going out Saturday night and I am uber excited!


  7. I bought a new dress yesterday for the big anniversary night. It was $100, and I got it on sale for $30...sa-weet!


  8. I just finished the first book in the Twilight series...I'm starting the second book as soon as I'm done here.


  9. Paul, I love you so much! Even when you are crabby on Sunday, and get in your laundry, cleaning, freak modes. You mean the world to me, you make me laugh all the time and you are such a cool daddy! Thanks for being my best friend in the whole wide world!! xoxo

Look at my weird numbers, I don't know why it did that...Freaky! Oh, and tomorrow we could wake up to snow! Well, a mintry mix of mush and rain...bluck...unless it is snow and then the wee ones will think it's pretty cool! I'm prepping my blog for my new fall "style" that's why I changed the background color...incase you were curious

2 comments:

Marie said...

love all the layouts! and RR called you???

AmyB said...

Wow, awesome pages! What's up with Rachael Ray?? I can't read what you wrote about it. Congrats on the anniversaries! Snow for Halloween...so weird, it's going to be 80 here :)