Thursday, December 11, 2008

Secret Keeper...

She is not!
We were in Targe' yesterday, picking up some things and we passed this movie:

Paul has been asking for this movie for Christmas since it was released in the theatres. I pick it up and Big wee one says, "Daddy likes that movie. I don't like it. The make-up on his face makes me want to cry...right Mommy?"

I tell her she doesn't have to watch it, but that Daddy wants it for Christmas and we are going to get it. I ask her if she can keep it a secret. She said she could...so, we got in line and paid for it. While we are in line, I'm explaining that it's going to be a gift and that we don't want to tell Daddy. We all seem to be on the same page...we aren't going to tell Daddy we got him the movie.

We arrive home, and a couple of minutes later so does Paul. He comes in and kisses everyone and asks how everyone's day went, and I head upstairs to change out of my work clothes. Big wee one and I have decided to make brownies, and Paul is helping her get her stool out. When I come downstairs, Paul hugs me and whispers in my ear, "Thank you for my surprise movie!" He's obviously excited! Argggg...I say, "Did you look at my receipt?"

"Nope, don't get mad at her, but Big wee one said: Daddy, sssshhhhh...we got you the joker movie and it's a secret." And... she whispered it! Stinker! Geeeshhh...can't tell her anything...lol.

On a side note: Little wee one is feeling a bit better, it's just coming from a different end now. I, on the other hand have felt semi-nauseous (sp) all day! Ugh!

No comments: