Tuesday, June 30, 2009

$2 Tuesday

Jana has some kits on sale at The Digi Chick store...check 'em while they are hot. I know (uhm...Annisa...Julie....) that some of my girls have beach pics to work on ;-) hehe!



I've started a beach book for a vacation we took a couple of years ago, so I don't have a lot done with the Lost in Paradise kit just yet...but here is the LO I have finished. I also have a ton of pics from visiting Grandma & Grandad at the beach that I need to scrap. Lots to do, lots to do!


I plan on swiping up those frames to help ease the pages along this evening :) Paul has a lacrosse game in Harrisburg, so I'll be home alone (nobody knowssssss my soorrooooowwwww...hehe, just kidding! He hates when I scrap in bed, so when he's gone, it's a perfect opportunity for me!)


And just wait until you see the kit that Jana has coming out on Thursday!!! All I can say is

Last, but not least...this is a sweet little LO I did of my dad and Little wee one...way back in the day :) It's from this kitAnd this is a LO from the same kit that I did of Little Wee one from last summer...little sweetie :)And I promise that I will do an update this evening on our real life :) We've had some fun recently and I'll fill you in!


Have a great Tuesday!


all images are linked for easy finding :)

1 comment:

AmyB said...

You are neglecting your "real life" lately, Miss Scrappy! I need entertainment around here! ;)