Friday, September 18, 2009

Scrap Happy Friday

I haven't been very active, and I apologize...life is just so busy right now! I am sure everyone feels this way, so I won't even get into the "woes are me"...lucky you!

Since I haven't been so active I haven't posted LOs in a LONG time...today, is your lucky day!

I have had the honor of working for this amazing new store, Polka Dot Plum and though I missed out on the grand opening shin-digs (family reunion out of state), I have been trying to stay pretty active in their forums and gallery :) If you are a digi scrapper...check it out, they have challenges in the forums and the designers are always giving away freebies!

For September, I was blessed to be assigned Skittles and Scraps and SuzyQ Scraps to work with. They both have a ton of really cute kits in their stores!
SuzyQ has this adorable kit called Funny Bunnies and seriously, the bunnies are so funny! No pun intended...kit image is linked to store (for your convenience).
I wanted to show the versatility of the kit, so I created a LO that didn't have anything to do with Easter...hope you like it :) I love her little baby legs!Next, of course we have Easter. Little wee one enjoying a little hunting of some eggs.Skittles and Scraps has this uber adorable little girls (but there is plenty for boys in this kit as well, let's think outside of the box ;-) ) affectionately named Sugar and Spice.I created this LO of Big wee one off in no-man's land :) I love the way the colors mesh together (I got the template as a freebie from Oscraps)And this is quickly becoming one of my favorite LOs of all time...mostly because of the cute subject matter, who just so happens to be my most favorite little niece in the whole wide world! And believe me, she's as sweet as she looks in that picture!Next, I just wanted to show off a bunch of LOs that I have created for PDP...this isn't even close to a third of them, which I will show in posts here and there :) The store is awesome and has so much for everyone and every taste! These Plain Jane Papers by Skittles and Scraps are by far my favorite "go-to" background paper :) This kit I created the next two LOs with is called Lullaby girl and I LOVE it :) (by SuzyQ Scraps) I created this LO for a challenge during the opening week...I got a free pack of paper for participating. Get your digi scrapping rear over there and get yourself some freebies!WhimpyChompers has this sweet kit called Fire Dancers and it is so cute and randomly I had these photos of BWO trying out a gift from Uncle Eric. To finish up this post, go to SuzyQ Scraps section of PDP and check out her Life's a Journey collection. ANYTHING and EVERYTHING to create day to day pages. I LOVE this series and go back to them time and time again. You can buy bundle packages in her store or piece by piece kits, kind of like a mix and match...which is what I did.



Until next time...stay healthy, happy and scrappy (LOL...seriously, could that get any cheesier) :)

3 comments:

The Glorious & The Brave said...

Love the layouts! Thanks for sharing them!

Our Journey to Rachel said...

You are incredible!

The Heschl Clan said...

Beautiful, I always look forward to seeing the new LO's you created & I do check out the stores...love their stuff:)