Sunday, October 11, 2009

Sad, sad day...

It has appeared that my digital layout folder has been accidentally deleted from my external hard drive...what does this mean Tina??

It means that about 500 (give or take) layouts are gone. I am trying my hardest to recover them...searching online for options, so wish me luck! I really do not want to have to redo 500 LOs :(

Sad, sad day....

With that being said, I am digi scrapping with some friends and I was able to complete some cute LOs :)

Brandy @ Polka Dot Plum created this kit with Marni Designs called Defining Moments and it is so adorable! I can't wait to tackle more LOs with this it.

I was able to catch Big wee one looking through her first birthday album, and thought it was so sweet. I used Brandy's kit to create a LO to document why I scrap :)

Brandy also came out with the most adorable dance kit called Twinkle Toes. If you have a little ballerina, then you must snag this kit!

Go check out these kits if you are in the mood for something new and while you are at it, check out Sunflower Designs...I used this kit:

to create my new blog header!

On another note, my photography is taking off a bit. :) Which makes me very happy!! Check out this handsome stud...so sweet!


If anyone knows anyway I can retrieve my deleted files...I'd love you forever~!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

We accidentally deleted my pictures once. We took my computer to a computer geek type of place and the recovered them. It costs us $100 but was so worth it! I am so sorry :(

Marie said...

oh i was hoping that wouldn't happen :(

do love the photos though!!

Our Journey to Rachel said...

Oh Tina! No way! I know that that means to you and I can't imagine how you feel. I really really really hope you can recover them! Please keep us posted.

On a positive note, I will see you in week and half! I'm looking forward to it and I appreciate you inviting me!