Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year!

Its about an hour until the big ball drops and I'm chillin' at the computer...yup, the life of a mom! Pretty exciting right?! We, as a family, had a wonderful day today! It snowed last night, so we bundled the girls up in their snow suits this morning (if I wasn't being lazy, I would get the camera and download a picture of the girls in the snow and insert it here...), played in the snow, then headed for a car ride. On occasion, the Flohr's like to get in the car and just go for a drive...so that we did. Paul and I talked lacrosse and medical stuff, the girls looked out for cows and snow, then fell asleep. When we got home, both girls were rested and ready for play, later in the afternoon we headed to the outlets to do some returns and then had dinner at the Longhorn. A great friend of our's is a manager and he always hooks us up...thanks Wester! (If you haven't noticed, I do change names to protect the innocent).



While enjoying dinner, Paul and I both agreed that it was one of the best days we've had in a long time. The girl's noshed their dinners big time, and then the big wee one venutred under the table...usually a BIG NO-NO in my book, but why ruin a good day by being the wicked evil mother?! The girls fell alseep on the way home, which was AWESOME! Big wee one has been having a horrible time (see previous post...) going to sleep, so being able to just lay her down in bed was nice. I headed for the computer to do a little scrappin' and Paul grabbed a 4 wheel magazine for some relaxation. Definitely an exciting night for the Flohr's, forget that its NEW YEAR'S EVE! Hope those that are partying like rock stars are safe!



I have a feeling that 2008 is going to be an extreme year for change...good change, but crazy change. Of course I'll keep you all posted as the year flows...till then, enjoy some pages that I worked on tonight.



HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments: