Friday, December 28, 2007

My quote of the day...

In five years, I will be alive and this will be over.
I came across this quote this morning while reading some emails...it suites us perfectly these days. In five years from now, we'll laugh about this whole mess, we'll be more financially stable, our wee ones will be older and a little more controlable (we hope!), and Paul and I will be vactioning on the white sandy beaches of...who knows, but we'll be there with umbrellas in our drinks and cabana boys (or girls for him) assisting us with our every whim.
And for those of you who are curious...Riddy fell alseep last night at 7pm while I was standing in the kitchen (holding her) talking to a friend...I feel asleep about an hour later. We are both much happier ladies today! Thank goodness!

No comments: