Monday, October 27, 2008

Funny little thing.

Last night, as we were getting ready to get a bath, Big wee one pulled naked Little wee one into the bathroom and said, "Come on Little one, want to go potty? You need to try...just sit down and try, ok?"


Paul and I were listening in our room...it was really funny.


Then she says, "Little wee one, Mommy and I will be so proud of you when you wear big girl panties!" (If you've ever heard her talk, she kind of goes into this really high tone when she's happy and excited...she was doing that).


So, Little wee one is sitting on the potty and I hear her asking Big one for a book, so big one gets a book and then silence.


And then...


"You DID IT! Wait to go Little one...you are SUCH A BIG GIRL! Mommy, Little one went tee-tee in the potty!"

Immediately, Paul and I run in there, and sure enough she went tee-tee in the potty! Of course, the whole house was doing the happy tee-tee dance and slapping some major high 5's. I love this age! Man, I know I grunt about my kids, but they sure are amusing (and pretty darn cute!).



This potty training thing is gonna be a breeze if the Big one is going to do it for me :-) Keep up the good work big sister!

2 comments:

Marie said...

awesome :)

lily gets that high voice when she talks to charlie ;)

AmyB said...

Cute story! High-fives and a happy tee-tee dance for the wee ones! I love that someday you'll be able to tell the girls the story of how BWO potty-trained LWO.