Thursday, January 8, 2009

What do you do...

the night before a rockin' barbie party??
You make these...

lots of them!

For this posin' princess!Could someone please tell me where she learned to pose like this? With the peace sign to the head and the jetted hip? Man...she's becoming so grown up!
At dinner this evening, she leaned over and told me she had something she just had to tell me. I leaned over and she cupped her hands, and whispered in my ear, "When you are at the store, if you see blue icing, can you get it? I need it for the clouds on my cake." Matter of fact like. Too bad there aren't any clouds on her barbie cake, but Paul did pick up blue icing...just incase :0)

Directions for cakeballs....you won't regret it, oh and make sure you do the almond bark coating...sooooo good!

No comments: