Sunday, March 1, 2009

Lacrosse

Starts tomorrow.

But apparently we are in the path of a huge winter storm, which really doesn't mean much at all. We could either get dumped with like 14 inches of snow, or get barely an inch. Either way, Paul says practicing on the turf with any kind of snow on it is going to suck. All I have to say is: Sucks for him. ha...made myself laugh there!



After looking at the weather online is says possible accumulation of about an inch to 3 inches...which blows me away because Philly is getting anywhere from 8-14 inches. You know, I didn't buy brand new princess snow boots for nothing. Can't we just get some snow for once? Please? I'm not asking for much, just enough so the girls can get out and play in it. Poor, snow deprived, never get to go sledding children.

We had a pretty chill weekend. Friends over for pizza and beer on Friday night, play/scrap date Saturday morning, then vegged the rest of Saturday. Paul and I watched "W." on tv...very interesting look at George W. Bush. Sunday, we woke up to about an inch of the white stuff on the ground, so I gathered up all the snow gear and headed over to Mimi & G-pa's house to play outside. By the time we got there (around 10:30 am), all of their snow was gone :( So we did some crafts, colored, worked on wine labels for my dad and digi scrapped. Very relaxing day.

My dad is working on opening a winery in Chambersburg. I've been creating the labels for the wine...here are some of them:

This is a pretty exciting adventure he's going on. I've had people stop me on the street to rave about his wine (those that I have given bottles to downtown...sharing the downtown love). It's extremely flattering...whenever it all goes down, I'm looking forward to help more with what he needs me to. And I must admit that his Chenin Blanc is my personal favorite :-) GOOD LUCK DAD!

I also did a little more scrapping today, and here are the LOs I finished:


Tomorrow I have a dinner wrap up for the Chili Cook-Off committee and I'm pretty excited about it. I really loved working the ladies on this committee (during IceFest) and since we all have very different careers and don't always cross paths, it will be nice to catch up with them for a bit. Afterwards, I'm heading over to my girlfriends house to watch the season finale of the Bachelor. Lots of dirt is about to go down! Have a great start to your week!

1 comment:

AmyB said...

OK, the Bachelor?? What a toolbag! We watched the finale last night even though we didnt watch any of the rest of this season!