Sunday, May 17, 2009

I ♥ Faces


www.iheartfaces.blogspot.com

I am entering this picture of Big wee one into the amateur division of the I ♥ Faces blurb book contest. It's not your typical straight forward shot, but I love how happy & silly she looks, and I also love the rich spring colors... so I thought I'd give it a try :)

Check out the website...It's pretty cool and if you are a budding photographer, such as myself, you can learn a lot!

I am submitting this photo into the http://www.iheartfaces.com/ Blurb Book photo contest. I am granting I ♥ Faces permission to use my photo in a printed version of a book for commercial use and possibly advertising of a photo book on both the Blurb and I ♥ Faces web sites.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

love this pic!! GREAT shot!!

Marie said...

what a great pic and thanks for the site! very cool :)

Carmen said...

Great picture.....

Melinda said...

Gorgeous photo!! I love the texture the grass adds and the way you cropped the photo! Beautiful job!!

Unknown said...

I LOVE this picture! It's just so fun and full of life - the colors and crop are great!

Nikki B. said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this one!

Michelle said...

I just love your photo! Great job!

lislynn said...

Great expression, great crop!