Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I LOVE this FACE...too

I felt bad I didn't plaster I nice big picture of Little wee one, so here she is. Beautiful blue eyes and all. I love how they are dark on the outside, kind of grey, blue and gold on the inside (like you can tell in this picture..ha!). It's very rare for me to even catch her looking at me while taking her picture, needless to say I was thrilled when I found this on my camera...only because you never know if they are going to be blurry or as good as you think they might be. It's not even like she's giving me a huge smile, it's just her simple, sweet little personality.

Remember the chalk pictures from below? This was taken the same time...she thought she was putting on makeup (I guess??)....lol, she does this. Covers her face with markers or chalk and then rubs her face...see blue marker all over her face.
Little wee one is going through the "terrible two's" right now. Well, her version of the terrible two's which is NOTHING compared to her sister's version of the TT's. She's basically a little more assertive, saying "NO" a lot, swatting on occasion, irritating her sister (that's not really a TT's symptom) and just being a little more winey and wanting me to hold her all the time. I don't know what that's about, but honestly, I don't mind. She's my baby, and who knows if we'll ever fully decide to have another and if so when that will be, so I'm going to soak up Little wee one's baby moments for as long as I can. :)

We've been spending a lot of time outside soaking up the beautiful weather. Little wee one loves to run after her big sister and our "dapper" neighbor, S-man. Blue face and all :)

I was lucky to get away for a bit last Friday and scrap. I'm thrilled that I am just about caught up with Little wee one's first year! If you are a scrapper, you know that it's almost impossible to stay caught up, for those doing Project 365, I don't know how you are doing it (take a picture every day of the year and then scrap them weekly). Pretty soon I'll be scrapping 2008 and feeling closer to 2009! Heck, maybe I'll even get caught up to 2009 before 2009 is over! Wishful thinking right?! Hope you like the LO's and I'll charge my camera so I can take some pictures this weekend...have a great night!


1 comment:

Jenny said...

She has such a sweet face. I know what you mean about your baby. Asher still seems like such a baby to me and I am in no hurry for him to grow up...neither is Cam. He knows as soon as Ash grows up I will be ready for baby #3 :)