Saturday, July 4, 2009

For Today…

Outside my window…sunshine and fireworks (when it gets dark out!)
I am thinking… that I need to get my rear downstairs and get some coffee made for myself and breakfast made for the wee ones
I am thankful for… my sweet husband, my awesome parents & siblings and my sweet, little, crazy knuckleheads and my friends...all of whom ROCK
From the kitchen… salsa...I'm in the mood
I am wearing… my pj's. it's still early
I am reading… nothing at the moment. I do have a lot of books on the back burner though
I am hoping… to get my house super cleaned tomorrow morning, after the weekends festivities
I am creating… layouts for Amy Sumrall, JM Designs & Polka Dot Plum and I'm loving every minute of it!
I am praying…for an old college friend's little girl. She's 6ish months old and has cancer :(
Around the house… toys that need to be cleaned out and arranged and a floor that needs to be mopped with a non-toxic cleaner (i'm thinking vinegar, water & lemon...goooo green!)
One of my favorite things…snuggling with Paul, scrapping with friends and cooking in the kitchen...a coworker just gave me a whole goody bag filled with thai goodies! can't wait to make something delish!
A few plans for the rest of the week…get caught up at work, chill with some friends and head to the beach...SEE YOU SOON GRANDMA & GRANDAD!

Happy 4th :)

No comments: