Thursday, August 6, 2009

2 LOs



I was able to finish 2 LOs and I'm happy with them...I haven't been able to post any of the LOs I've been working on lately, so it's nice to be able to show you what I got done this evening. Happy Friday Everyone!

This first LO I did because I didn't like the previous umbrella LO I did. This one turned out much better.

This LO was for a template challenge I did at www.thedigichick.com I used Sugarplum Paperie's kit Candy Sunshine (mostly) with a few of Amy's items from Little Bunny Foo-Foo and Oh So Happy.
Hope this inspires you to get out and get something done this weekend. Whether it's scrapping, cleaning, knitting, sewing or taking a shower...enjoy doing it! Have a great one...t

2 comments:

Annisa said...

Great los! I especially love the second one - bright, happy colors and a clean, crisp design. Beautiful!

The Heschl Clan said...

Adorable..I love the one with the umbrella!