Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Play Along



Hey Scrap-Happy Friends! I am hosting my first challenge over at Polka Dot Plum and wanted to invite you all to join me :)


It's a photography challenge and all the details are in this link, register and play along! You'll be happy you did, not only can you do the challenges, but you earn points and designers are always giving away FREE goodies!!


The challenge features a FREE action link for this cool Honey Retro action you can apply to your pictures, created and given to you by the CoffeeShop website. She's got TONS of acitons in her neck of the woods :)


If you do play along, post a comment and link me up to your LO, I would love to see it!


OH OH OH!!

I forgot....

Today is New Release day at PDP and there are some gorgemous kits and element packs for your buying pleasure!

What's hot on my list you ask???
This UBER adorable Ballerina kit by Brandy Designs will be the first thing I get my grubby little hands on...can't wait to use it!! AND...it's on sale!

No comments: