Thursday, October 1, 2009

New Releases

Mornin' scrappy friends, and my other peeps :) Can you believe I've posted again for (I think) the 3rd day in a row?? I'm pretty amazed as well...maybe I'll actually post about my life and wee ones soon...hehe :)

I wanted to give you a heads up about a couple of new releases at The Digi Chick.

Just this week I joined Roben-Marie Designs as a CT (creative team) member, which I am very excited about. Her kits are beautiful! Stunning! Love them! If you like artistic creations, you will love her!

Roben-Marie and Dawn Inskip have created a collaboration kit called Art Nouveau and it's available at The Digi Chick today and it is on sale!! Lucky you :)

Isn't this kit so sweet? It's awesome for everyday moments!

I created this LO of Big wee one and fell in love with the all of the elements...can you tell? LOL!

Not to leave my girl Jana out...she has a new release at The Digi Chick as well (image is linked)

Due to some unfortunate corrupted files on my external hard-drive and working a little extra hard on some other projects this week, I was unable to complete a LO with this kit (but I will...don't you worry!). When I do get the external HD straightened out, I'll post some of my other LOs as well :)

Have a fabulous day and go snag these awesome kits!

1 comment:

Tazewell24 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.