Monday, December 14, 2009

It's Christmas Time

I hear bells ringing...
it's my alarm clock! Does it seem like life is flying by for EVERYONE?? I'm sure it is, it's the holidays after all! Who needs a life when you have cookies to bake, cakeballs to mold, presents to wrap and fun to be had!

We've been busy, and I would love to post about it, but since it's 11:30 pm, I'm going to address Christmas cards instead :)

We were lucky enough (thanks Mimi!) to visit Hershey Park and the girls had a BLAST! It was beautiful (and cold)...

if you have the chance, be sure to visit Hershey at Christmas...it's the sweetest place on Earth!

2 comments:

Marie said...

oh i hope we can this year!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah!! It's great there - the lights, the noise, the yummy chocolate! Glad you had fun - we did too!