Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Cousins 'n Stuff


This past weekend, my cousins came in from CT to share in remembering their father, my uncle and a very special man! My Uncle Jay passed away after a very difficult battle with cancer (for the past 3 years), and though it was so sad and emotional, I love these guys and love to spend any time I can with them...which isn't much.
If you knew my uncle, you know that these boys are spitting
images of him! I also noticed how much they look like my mom.
Super tall studs! They are "lowering" to my level :) kind of...hehe!Little wee one and "Cousin" had a special connection. She's been talking about him EVERYDAY since they left. She really misses him!Group shot of the fun people :)
Though we are all heartbroken that my uncle passed (that post to come later), I am filled with love that my cousins are apart of my life...our lives.

1 comment:

شركة النسور said...

ان شركة النسور شركة متخصصة لعمليات نقل العفش بجميع انحاء المملكة العربية وبالمنطقة الشرقية خاصة مع ضمان علي اداء العمل خصومات وعروض رائعه يمكنك الاستمتاع بالخدمات عن طريق زيارة الرابط التالي
شركة نقل اثاث بالاحساء
شركة عزل اسطح بالاحساء
شركة تسليك مجاري بالدمام
شركة تسليك مجاري بالاحساء