Saturday, January 5, 2008

Two Margaritas and a Hug Goodbye



Well, its that time again...to say goodbye to the 'ol big bro. He's been called back out to sea again, and I'm bummed. Whenever he comes in we don't get to spend a whole lot of time together, but the time we spend is pretty fun...unless big wee one is acting like a "princess"...I think she scares him from ever wanting to have kids! ha!


Big bro's girlfriend has been in town for a week, and we got to hang out some as well. We really like her a lot, hopefully they can make it through this LONG distance thing and we'll see more of her around :-)


G-Pa and Mimi took us out to eat to say goodbye, and we got a sitter...it was nice enjoying my 2 margaritas without a little person throwing food or not eating or doing whatever might pocess her at the moment. I hate to sound like my kids are bad, because they aren't bad, infact, I've had a lot of people comment me on how good they are...you (if you are a parent) know how it goes, you see everything they do as bothering someone else, because its bothering you. I'm trying to learn to be a little more lax with them, but again, its hard. I don't want people to think that my kids are bad, and usually in public I let them get away with a tad more, just because I hate to yell at them in public, and its not really yelling, its the scolding...because then everyone looks at you like your the bad mom and you made the wee one cry. Ok, enough about that, we are saying goodbye to Big bro...


Not really goodbye, just a, "See ya"...but I'm not sure when I'll see ya again. Either way, keep in touch, love & hugs!


Safe & Happy Travels brother!

No comments: