Monday, June 23, 2008

Something stinks...

I logged off of the computer about 5 minutes ago and when I walked by Big wee one's room to go down stairs, I smelled something. I thought to myself, what smells, I didn't clean anything (no laughing! )...hmmm.

I go outside, get the mail, come back in, come upstairs to change my pants (I got chilled) and smelled it again. What could that smell be??

I open her door and see her standing on her stuffed lamb chair (Lulu) and she is dressed in her cat dress with her tinkerbell tights (she's really doing a lot of sleeping! ha!)...and there it is! I see it! The SMELL!

I asked Big wee one, "What did you do? Where did you put this?". She says to me, "Right here." (Of course I say Right where??) and she says, "All over my arms." LMAO! She stinks!! The stinker rubbed vicks all over her arms and I see her cheeks glistening! Atleast her nasal cavity is cleared up...lol! Kids.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL, she's definitely cleared up now!!! Whenever I use that stuff I swear I smell it for a week after.. Strong stuff!!