Sunday, June 1, 2008

Tit for Tat

My Italian neighbors just knocked on the door and brought me homemade linguine with white clam sauce, homemade fresh bread and homemade Tiramisu...I'm a happy lady! They moved here from Italy 10 years ago, and the mother has 4 kids, one grandaughter, and another grandchild on the way. We are doing a little exchange...she made me a delicous "real" Italian dinner and I'm going to take pictures of her little grandbaby, and of her other daughter's pregnant belly...nice trade! I can't wait to eat!!
Last night, my girlfriend "Ray" brought over her two kids and sat with Little wee one, well, Little wee one slept, while they watched movies, so we wouldn't have to keep her up late at the recital. In exchange, her and her husband get to have a date night on us :-)
Tit for Tat...it's a beautiful thing!

While I'm here, Big wee one is sleeping, and Little wee one is playing on her slide, eating a pickle and strawberries (nice combo right?!) She's starting to get more and more communicative. She nods her head yes, and now tells me when she has a boo-boo. If you ask her if she has any new teeth she nods her head yes and then opens her mouth wide to show you :-) She's funny. She just killed some more ants, poor things have no idea what's about to hit 'em.
She's trying to get me to get me to take a strap off a bucket and I told her no, she just stuck her lower lip out and really pouted...makes me laugh...faker!
Ok, she desperately needs my attention. She's pulling my hand...must go.

No comments: