Thursday, July 17, 2008

Dirty.

I've noticed that my wee ones are looking dirty. It's a summer time thing. They get all nice and dark (yes, I do put sunscreen on them), the kind of dark sun kissed skin that always looks dirty. Like I need to srub them extra hard in the tub...but I know its not dirt, because were the real dirt gathers (elbow creases, behind the knees...their necks) those are white. Little wee one has white creases, no dirt there. Big wee ones are a litte more tan, because she doesn't have baby fat anymore...just skin and bones. The summer time also gives my girls free reign to look like rag-a-muffins. I don't usually let them go around all scraggly, but when they chill at home most of the time, why get all dolled up? Look at Big wee one, she looks funky with her hair and dress that's 3 sizes too small (she wore that for her second Halloween). Just an observation...do your kids look dirty? Do you let them go without bows or brushing their hair in the summer. I do. And I'm ok with it...sometimes ;-)

Here are the girls playing with our neighbor's little boy. He's giving Big wee one a ride and then she returns the favor...summer time fun! They ride in style!


1 comment:

Ramey and Stephanie said...

Hey there! Your blog looks fabUlous. :) You'll have to share with me how to do the bright colored layouts. I'm bored with the way mine looks. Looks like you all are having a great summer!
Luv,
S