Thursday, July 17, 2008

Guess Who...


Went poopie on the potty??????????????

If you are a parent you know what a HUGE step this is!! She was sooooo proud of herself! We did a dance around the house and sang! She told me, "Poopie". I asked her if she wanted to sit on the potty and she said, "Yesssss!" So we did and she DID!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

Man, she's really blossomed the last couple of weeks. She now says two-three word sentences and talks A LOT! I went from being afraid she was never going to talk to her non-stop talking :-) I love it though! Her little voice cracks me up. I love it when she wakes up and yells, "Momma, Mommmmaaaaaa, Mommma, MOMMAAAAA!!" I love when she tells me really serious stories, even though I have no clue what she's saying. I love when just tonight she asked me, "Momma, what dis?", when I was shredding zucchini. I love when I ask her if she's ready to go "ni-ni" and she asks me to "Wock?" (rock).

I just love her :-)



No comments: