Tuesday, April 7, 2009

10 on Tuesday


  1. I am making Tater-Tot Casserole for dinner. Fancy I know :)


  2. If you don't have two cans of cream of "something" soup, you can use this as a replacement: Ingredients:
    1 tablespoon butter
    3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
    1/2 cup low sodium chicken broth
    1/2 cup low-fat or fat free milk
    salt and pepper to taste
    Preparation: Melt butter in a saucepan over medium-low heat. Stir in flour; keep stirring until smooth and bubbly. Remove from heat and add the chicken broth and milk, a little at a time, stirring to keep smooth. Return to heat. Bring sauce to a gentle boil; cook, stirring constantly, until it thickens. Taste and add salt and pepper, as needed to taste.Use in casseroles in place of condensed cream soups.
    Can be varied by using vegetable broth, sauteéd chopped celery, celery seed, or sauteéd chopped mushrooms.


  3. Paul and I had an amazing time away this weekend. Short & Sweet



  4. We are having our annual "Secret Sister" adventures right now in my MOMS club...FUN STUFF!! I had a secret operation this afternoon that I must say was very successful :)
    While sitting on my couch folding my clothes, my doorbell rang this afternoon and I recieved a secret sister grab bag! I've recieved some pretty cool things from my SS! Can't wait for the reveal on May 2nd, because as of right now, I have NO clue who it could be.


  5. On Sunday, the girls played outside barefoot until bathtime. Today, while walking around downtown it was snowing! Crazy weather!


  6. I am taking my girls to visit our friends that moved...Big wee one is super excited and is talking about it non-stop! We are leaving on Thursday after my morning meeting, and I am now thinking I should have waited to tell her until I picked the girls up on Thursday morning...I guess I'll just keep answering the order of events for the next two days.


  7. Friday afternoon Big wee one has dance class pictures!! CAN'T WAIT! I would dress her up and take some pics for you, but you know what happened last time....ooops.


  8. On Saturday morning, we went with Mimi to an Easter egg hunt. It was freezing outside, but the girls got chcolate!

    these were the only decent pictures from the very cold egg hunt


  9. Big wee one just came up to me and asked me if I would yell, "Big wee one's a STAR!" during her dance recital when she's on stage...she's funny!

  10. Here's the cute couple we hit B-more with this past weekend. I'm gonna eat now...peace!


No comments: